Drive by the coastal road along the Saronic Gulf to the Corinth Canal, which connects the Aegean Sea with the Ionian Sea (short stop)
Νext stop will be to visit the archaeological site of Mycenae, a former majestic military stronghold of the Mycenaean civilization which dominated the region from 1,600 to 1000 B.C. The mythological drama that unfolded here was intense, and included Agamemnon and his wife Helen sparking the Trojan War.
Departing from Mycenae, you will continue on to the birth of the Greek state and its first capital, Nafplion. Influenced by multiple cultures across centuries of occupations, there is much to explore here. You can stroll the town’s cobble-strewn streets influenced by truly artisanal spirits. Additionally, you will visit Palamidi Castle upon the top of a 216-metre-high hill. You will enjoy breathtaking views of the gulf, and can also see the Bourtzi Castle, which is located in the middle of the harbor. Numerous churches can be found in the old town, which are adorned with fascinating Byzantine art.
You will have free time for lunch, coffee and you will meet the driver at the same point he dropped you off, to continue to Epidaurus.
Epidaurus is one of the most popular archaeological sites in Greece. Located on the north eastern side of Peloponnese, in the region of Argolis, Epidaurus Greece is mostly famous for its Ancient Theatre. This theatre was constructed in the late 4th century BC and it is very famous for the incredible acoustics.
After Epidaurus, driving to Olympia for the night.
Next morning, we visit Olympia which is the ancient site on Greece’s Peloponnese peninsula that hosted the original Olympic Games in the 8th century BC, the original site of the Olympic Games, the fascinating Ancient Elis, where you can see the racing track of the Games, the place where the Olympic Flame is born every four years, the sanctuary of Zeus, the Museum of the Olympic Games and the Archaeological Museum of Olympia, which will introduce you to the ancient Games and will present a storyline till the modern Games through a quite rich collection of artefacts.
You will have the chance to run the original race track if you wish.
After a busy morning and a tasteful lunch break in Olympia, it is time to return to Athens, where you will arrive late in the afternoon.
- Stop at Corinth Canal
- Archaeological site of Mycenae
- Nafplio, the first capital of Greece
- Taste the unique gastronomy of Greece
- Explore the impressive Castle of Palamidi
- Retrace history at the ancient theatre of Epidaurus known worldwide for its perfectly balanced acoustics
- The birthplace of the Olympic Games in Olympia
- The famous Corinth Canal
- A trip in the beautiful Greek countryside
- Journey back in time throughout Greek history
- Personal service.
- Luxury car with professional Eglish speaking driver.
- .Live official guided tour at the archeological site.
- Bottled water throughout all tour
- Pick up /drop off service from / to all athens hotels, airport and Piraeus port.
- Tolls and taxes
- .Accommodation in 4 stars hotel
- Entrance fees in archeologikal sites
COVID 19 CANCELATION POLICY.
Due to covit 19 all bookings can be canceled free of charge 24hour prior departure.