The tour brings you to Olympia which is the ancient site on Greece’s Peloponnese peninsula that hosted the original Olympic Games in the 8th century BC, the original site of the Olympic Games, the fascinating Ancient Elis, where you can see the racing track of the Games, the place where the Olympic Flame is born every four years, the sanctuary of Zeus, the Museum of the Olympic Games and the Archaeological Museum of Olympia, which will introduce you to the ancient Games and will present a storyline till the modern Games through a quite rich collection of artefacts.
You will have the chance to run the original race track if you wish.
Overnight to Olympia.
Next morning, we are ready to explore one of the most famous sights of ancient Greece on this day trip to magical oracle of Delphi.
Arrive in Delphi, and visit the archeological site with the famous theatre, where you will enjoy spectacular views of the surrounding mountains and olive groves, and get an insight into the world of the Ancient Greeks. Visit the Temple of Apollo, the center of Ancient Greece, and its famous oracle.
In the Museum of Delphi, you will find a unique bronze Charioteer, the Naxian Sphinx, and the Statue of Antinoos, providing an amazing insight into Ancient Greek culture and history. After a lunch break, visit Athena Pronaia Sanctuary, the most photographed spot in Delphi. Then, head back to Athens via the beautiful mountain village of Arachova, situated on the hills of the Parnassus Mountains, where the tour will stop for a short photo opportunity
- The birthplace of the Olympic Games in Olympia
- The famous Corinth Canal
- A trip in the beautiful Greek countryside
- Temple of Apollo and the world famous Oracle, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- See the Athenian Treasure
- Explore Delphi Museum and see the Charioteer of Delphi
- Athena Pronaia Sanctuary
- Stop at Arachova
- Journey back in time throughout Greek history
- Personal service.
- Luxury car with professional Eglish speaking driver.
- Live official guided tour at the archeological site .
- Bottled water throughout all tour.
- Pick up /drop off service from / to all athens hotels, airport and Piraeus port..
- Tolls and taxes
- .Accommodation in 4 stars hotel
- Tickets in archeologikal sites
COVID 19 CANCELATION POLICY.
Due to covit 19 all bookings can be canceled free of charge 24hour prior departure.