What personal data do we collect
The personal data we collect varies depending upon the purpose of the collection and the product or service we are providing you.
Generally, we may collect the following types of personal data from you directly:
your name, your passport details (date of issue and expiry date, passport number, issuing authority), your date of birth, your identity card number, your nationality, your state of health (eg if you need a wheelchair etc.), your photo, your phone number, your email, your address, your profession, your credit card details (card number, issuing and expiry date, issuing bank, cvv), your signature or / and your sex.
Why do we collect and use your personal data
We collect your personal data so we can provide you with the best online experience and to provide you with a high quality of customer service. In particular we may collect, hold, use and disclose your personal data for the following purposes:
- To process your payments, to provide you with your order status, deal with your enquiries and requests, and assess and handle any complaints;
- To process and answer your inquiries or to contact you in order to answer your questions and/or requests;
- To develop and improve our services, communication methods and the functionality of our websites;
- To communicate information to you and to manage your registration and/or subscription to our newsletter or other communications;
- To authenticate the identity of individuals contacting us by telephone, electronic means or otherwise;
- To understand and assess the interests, wants, and changing needs of customers, in order to improving our website, our services, and/or developing new services;
- To carry out our contractual obligations towards you or a third party, based on a relative legal document or your request.
We may also need your personal data to comply with legal obligations or in the context of a contractual relationship that we have with you.
When we collect and use your personal data for purposes mentioned above or for other purposes, we will inform you before or at the time of collection.
Where appropriate, we will ask for your consent to process the personal data. Where you have given consent for processing activities, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
How we secure your personal information
We understand that the security of your personal data is important. If any security is needed to protect information we use the appropriate technical and organizational measures. We make our best efforts to protect your personal data from misuse, interference, loss, unauthorized access, modification or disclosure. We have implemented a number of security measures to help protect your personal data. For example, we implement access controls, use firewalls and secure servers, and we encrypt personal data. If for any reason we need to transfer your personal information outside of the European Economic Area we will ensure appropriate safeguards are in place.
Personal Data shall be processed and stored for as long as required by the purpose they have been collected for. We will maintain the personal information provided by our customers as part of our records to assist us to maintain and improve our business.
We retain your personal information for no longer than necessary or as long as the applicable law sets, taking into account any legal obligations we have (e.g. to maintain records for Tax purposes) and any other legal basis we have for using your personal information e.g. your agreement, performance of a contract with you or our legitimate interests as a business.
Cookies are small files containing information in a text format that is often made up of numbers and letters. Cookies are stored in your browser (Chrome, Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, etc.), helping us to make our site more efficient & personalized. We emphasize that with Cookies there is no damage to the computers of visitors of our site, nor to the files and programs they have on them.
The rights of Users
Users may exercise certain rights regarding their Data processed by the Owner. Your rights in relation to your personal information to access your personal information and to be informed about its use:
- to correct your personal information
- to have your personal information deleted
- to restrict the use of your personal information
- to object to the use of your personal information
- to complain to a supervisory authority
- to withdraw your consent to the use of your personal information
System logs and maintenance
For operation and maintenance purposes, this Website and any third-party services may collect files that record interaction with this Website (System logs) use other Personal Data (such as the IP Address) for this purpose. We collect your IP address when you visit our site. This only identifies your ISP (Internet Service Provider) and does not contain any information about you as an individual. We use this information to help us understand more about where our site traffic originates.