Take a relaxing tour to the place where St. Paul preached and wrote his letters addressed to the Corinthians. Visit the fascinating town of Ancient Corinth and the famous temple dedicated to god Apollo. Take pictures of the breathtaking views of Corinth Canal which connects the Aegean Sea and the Ionian Sea.
Pick-up from your hotel and drive along the coastal road heading west and reach the Corinth Canal which separates Attica and Peloponnese. We make a short stop for photos and afterwards we drive to ancient Corinth.
Feel free to spend your time in the archeological site of Ancient Corinth by taking photos of the famous temple of Apollo and the ancient agora. Don’t miss the archeological museum.
Afterwards we can have a relaxing stroll in the pedestrian part of the town. Enjoy a cup of coffee or do some shopping at the local market.
Our last stop is Loutraki, a seaside resort and spa town in the Corinth Region of the Peloponnese. You can have lunch watching magnificent views of the Corinthian gulf. This half-day private tour ends by dropping you off to the initial place.
Highlights of our half-day tour to Corinth from Athens
- Highly recommended for cruise passengers visiting Athens for several hours
- A half-day private tour to the Western Greece
- Visit the the famous Temple of Apollo
- Visit the famous Corinth Canal
- Free time for lunch by the sea at the popular seaside resort and spa town of Loutraki
- Guided tour of the Archaeological site of Ancient Corinth and the Archeological Museum at the same place, upon request
- Pick-up and drop-off service from/to all Athens hotels, Athens International Airport and Piraeus Port
- Services of a Professional – licensed local guide
- Professional English-speaking driver
- Transport by a luxury A/C mini van
- Free Wi-Fi on the mini van
- Bottled water throughout the tour
- All taxes and tolls
- Meals and drinks during the meals.
- Entrance fees at the archeological site of ancient Corinthos.
- Booking policy:
- For the confirmation of your reservation you can prepay an amount of the total value or ,
you can pay the full amount.
COVID 19 CANCELATION POLICY.
Due to Covid-19, cancel up to 24 hours prior to the date of the tour for a full refund.