Discover the Cradle of Earth with our Delphi Day Trip with Lunch
Our Delphi Day Trip with Lunch starts with our driver picking you up from the prearranged location (hotel, airbnb and cruise ship). After about 2 hours and 15 minutes drive, during which we shall travel in mainland Greece to the Central and West, you will arrive at Arachova the most cosmopolitan winter destination in Greece where you will have the opportunity for a 15 minutes short stop to marvel this cozy little town.
Visit at the Archaeological museum of Delphi
Furthermore we will visit the Archaeological museum and in addition the ancient ruins of Delphi where is nested at the foot of Mount Parnassos, during which you will enjoy spectacular views of the surrounding mountains and above all the sacred olive groves that stands for thousands of years waiting for you to explore them.
Secondly within the angle created by the twin Phaedriades rocks, you will have the chance to bear witness of the most sacred site of the ancient Greek world, the Pan-Hellenic sanctuary of Delphi.
Moreover, it said that it was home to the most renowned oracle of antiquity, Pythia. In mythology Delphi in short was the very center of the world. according to legend, two eagles sent by Zeus from the ends of the universe and they met here to find the world’s navel. On the other hand, in the Museum of Delphi, you will admire the unique bronze Charioteer, the Naxian Sphinx, and the Statue of Antinoos, providing an amazing insight into Ancient Greek culture and history.
Delphi Day Trip with Lunch
After our lunch break in a traditional Greek tavern, we will visit Athena Pronaia Sanctuary, the most photographed spot in Delphi. The tour concludes with driving back to Athens full of memories and stories to share. In conclusion don’t miss one of our others magnificent Tours in Greece.
- Temple of Apollo and the world famous Oracle, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- See the Athenian Treasure
- Explore Delphi Museum and see the Charioteer of Delphi
- Athena Pronaia Sanctuary
- Stop at Arachova
- Journey back in time throughout Greek history
- Personal service.
- Luxury car with professional Eglish speaking driver.
- Official toyrs guide when reguested
- Bottled water throughout all tour
- Pick up /drop off service from / to all Athens hotels, airport and port Piraeus
- .Tolls and taxes.
. Not included
- Entrance fees to archeologikal sites.(12 euro per-person)
- Booking policy:
- For the confirmation of your reservation you can prepay an amount of the total value or ,
you can pay the full amount.
.COVID 19 CANCELATION POLICY
Due to covit 19 all bookings can be canceled free of charge 24hour prior departure.