Meet your guide in the afternoon/evening at Syntagma Square to experience the ancient part of Athens in a 4-5 hour small group walking tour. Start by watching the famous “change of guards” which takes place every hour in front of the Greek Parliament and the tomb of the unknown soldier.
The tour will continue by entering the famous “Plaka” area which is literally the traditional part of the city. We will pass by small cafes, pubs and restaurants full of life and energy which are going to elate you with their unique colors and traditional architecture. You can also admire views of the illuminated Parthenon and the Acropolis as you hear the sound of the “Laterna, Traditional railing music box,” being played by local musicians. Stroll around the Ancient Greek and Roman “agora” and pass by the famous “ Anafiotica” neighborhood which looks like a Greek island right on the foothills of the Acropolis. Our guide will point you the best locations to take incredible photos of the illuminative monuments like you’ ve never seen before. Last stop will be at a traditional Greek Taverna for dinner and taste some delicious local cuisine.
- Visit the tomp of unknowh soldier.
- Experience the local everyday life
- Hear stories from your the tour escort regardinf history and culture
- Watch the ilimunative Parthenon
- Taste the local food in the traditional restaurant
- Journey back in time throughout Greek history
- Personal service
- English speaking tour escort / host
- Dinner at a local restaurant
- Drinks during dinner
- Any private expenses
- Gratuities ( optional )
- Adult 85 euros
- Departure time is adjusted according to the sunset time. Final time of departure will be send to you through email.
- Booking policy:
- For the confirmation of your reservation you can prepay an amount of the total value or ,
you can pay the full amount.
COVID 19 CANCELATION POLICY
Due to covit 19 all bookings can be canceled free of charge 24hour prior departure.